What method do you use to ship orders?
Posted by D. Martinelli on 01 March 2007 10:56 PM
Orders are shipped via one of the following shipping methods: |
US Delivery Classes
- Standard â€“ Ships via the US Mail with delivery confirmation. Delivery times average 2-3 business days. PO boxes and APO address are no problem.
- 2 nd Day â€“ Ships via FedEx 2 nd Day Mail service. Guaranteed delivery in 2 business days. Please note that FedEx can not deliver to PO boxes or APO Addresses.
- Next Day â€“ Ships via FedEx Standard Overnight service. Guaranteed delivery in 1 business day. Please note that FedEx can not deliver to PO boxes or APO Addresses.
International Delivery Classes
- Standard â€“ Ships via the US Postal Service 1 st Class Airmail. Delivery times vary depending on the region of the world. Please note that tracking is not available for 1 st Class airmail shipments.
- Global Priority â€“ Ships via the US Postal Service Global Priority Mail service. These shipments get Priority handling and usually arrive a few days earlier. However they do not include tracking and do not have guaranteed delivery times.
- International Express Service â€“ Ships via FedEx International Express service. Shipment is trackable and has 2 day delivery guarantee. Please note that shipments to Africa, the Middle East and certain countries in South America may be shipped via US Mail EMS delivery which has similar characteristics as FedEx's International Express service.
© 2000-2014 Gomadic Corp, 12930 Cedar Glen Lane - Suite 250, Herndon, VA 20171