Orders being shipped outside the US are a lot harder for us to predict delivery times for since there are many factors that influence the delivery process including:
- The mail system in the US
- The customs process of your country
- The mail system in the country where the order is shipped
Unfortunately, shipments via Standard International shipping class ship via First Class Airmail and do not come with tracking or guaranteed delivery timeframes. We do offer trackable international shipments via our International Express delivery class.
While Gomadic is in control of the processing of the order, packing the item and shipping it out with the proper address and postage, we can not guarantee the actual delivery date as there are too many factors out of our control. From our experience, however, we have been able to formulate some general rules.
- Europe . In general, shipments to Europe (especially Western Europe ) are very timely with most packages arriving in approximately a week.
- Asia . Shipments to Asia are also quite predictable with most arriving in 7-10 business days.
- Middle East/India/Africa. We have experienced considerable delays on shipment to the Middle East, India and Africa with many packages taking 30 days or so to arrive. Customers requiring faster delivery might want to consider the International Express delivery option.
- South America . Shipments headed to South America usually arrive in 7-14 business days. Items going to Ecuador , Bolivia , Peru and Columbia take a little longer. Customers requiring faster delivery might want to consider the International Express delivery option.
- Central America . We have noticed somewhat lengthy time frames for shipments to Central America in the range of 21 days or so. Customers requiring faster delivery might want to consider the International Express delivery option.